Associate Director, Law School Advancement (Annual Giving)
William & Mary Law SchoolWilliamsburg, VA
The Associate Director, Law School Advancement (Annual Giving) will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing the Annual Giving campaigns for the William & Mary Law School. This position will work to increase alumni giving participation and donations to the Law School using established and innovative engagement strategies. Additionally, this position will work on student philanthropy at the Law School with all three classes. The Associate Director, Law School Advancement (Annual Giving) will be a member of the Advancement team and will work closely with alumni volunteers to improve participation rates and increase giving totals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience working for a non-profit or foundation
- Three or more years experience in annual giving or related fields
- Experience working with database applications and CRM systems
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft 365 applications and experience running reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent proofreading skills and proven editing and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to exceptional customer service and support, the ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external constituents, and proven negotiating, influencing, and coaching skills
- Knowledge and experience using Blackbaud programming
- Demonstrated project management experience in a related field
Advertised Pay Range:
- up to $65,000 commensurate with experience
Is the position remote work eligible?
- Hybrid (works remotely at least 1 day per week but not full-time)
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Background Check Statement:
William & Mary is committed to providing a safe campus community. W&M conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.
Benefits Summary Statement:
William & Mary offers our employees a full array of benefits including retirement, health insurance with options for expanded dental and vision along with group and optional life insurance with coverage for spouse and children, flexible spending accounts, and an EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Our employees enjoy additional university benefits such as educational assistance, professional development, wellness benefits, and a robust holiday schedule. All employees have access to fitness facilities on campus. Staff members also have access to the university libraries, and much more. To learn more, go to: https://www.wm.edu/offices/uhr/benefits/index.php?type=none
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wm.edu.
- Next s