As the world’s leading resource for annual giving programs, AGN helps educational institutions develop sustainable sources of philanthropic support. We’re proud to have served thousands of colleges, universities, and independent schools through our research, training, and consulting services, and through our membership program, which provides ongoing access to professional development.
Click here to see a list of current member institutions.
AGN Membership provides these S.T.E.P.S. to annual giving success:
- Support from our member success team to help you get the most out of your membership
- Tools to help improve your strategy including webinars, samples, benchmarks and other resources
- Expertise from our annual giving specialists through trainings, forums and consultations
- Peers to help expand your network, discover new ideas, and stay on top of trends and best practices
- Savings on programs and services including discounts on job board ads, workshops and more
- Membership applies to your entire organization – no user limits!
- Terms run for a full year beginning on the date of registration
- Annual payments save up to 15%
Does your institution want to become an AGN Member?
For more information and pricing, contact us at [email protected] or 888.407.5064.
What members are saying:
“We have taken full advantage of all that our AGN Membership offers–viewing webinars, attending workshops, and posting jobs. It has become an invaluable part of our new staff onboarding process.”
– Rachael Vassalotti, Associate Director of Development at Thayer Academy
“We regularly use AGN webinars and the information we gain from them to support our staff and help make decisions for our program.”
– Danielle Ivey Buchanan, Director of Annual Giving at Birmingham-Southern College
“AGN is an incredibly valuable resource for any fundraiser. Informative webinars, pertinent articles, and in-depth research all contribute to my ability to do my job better.”
– Robert Bohlmann, Senior Advancement Officer at Carroll University
“So many resources to share! Great topics, good opportunities to advance learning and network with others.”
– Billie Handa, Associate Vice President of Institutional Advancement at Denison University
For more information, please email us at [email protected] or call 888.407.5064.