Assistant Director of Annual Giving
UNC WilmingtonWilmington, NC
- Digital initiatives: email solicitations, texting campaigns, digital ads, one-day challenges, and crowdfunding campaigns
- Direct mail appeals
- Call center outreach
- Peer-to-peer campaigns
This is a great professional opportunity for innovative marketers who are persuasive writers, data-driven, detail-oriented, tech-savvy and collaborative. UNCW’s Division for University Advancement offers a fast-paced yet lighthearted working environment where work-life balance and teleworking flexibility are afforded, all while honoring our values of accountability, collaboration, and efficiency.
- Coordinate a campus-wide, comprehensive effort to raise philanthropic funds that support the strategic plan and mission of the university.
- Manage an inclusive alumni engagement program designed to serve and engage nearly 100,000 alumni as ambassadors, advocates and donors.
- Strengthen and expand UNCW’s donor pipeline through effective discovery, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies.
- Ensure that external boards (UNCW Foundation Board, Board of Visitors, Student Aid Association Board, Alumni Association Board of Directors and the Friends of UNCW) are effective in their mission of supporting UNCW.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
- 2-3 years of fundraising experience
- Sales, public relations or direct marketing experience
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM
- UNCW graduate
To apply for this job please visit jobs.uncw.edu.