The Catholic University of AmericaWashington, D.C.
The Gift Acceptance Analyst is responsible for providing gift entry under the direction of the Director of Advancement Services for Gift Acceptance. Primary functions include assisting with managing the inflow of information submitted in hard or digital copy or via electronic media to create or update all biographical information and gift entry of the University’s alumni/development database, supporting document imaging/attaching processes for gifts and other constituent information, assisting with the processing of credit card transactions and remote check deposits, processing gifts and other database maintenance projects as needed.
The university’s ability to identify, cultivate and solicit gift revenue from alumni is directly related to the effective maintenance of the donor information, including biographical and giving data, needed by the fundraising staff.
- Assist with collection and distribution of incoming USPS and interoffice mail including making copies of documentation as required by department policy in support of constituent record creation and maintenance as well as gift entry process.
- Initiate primary gift batch document flow; research and request additional gift documentation from Gift Officers as may be required to complete department requirements for gift acceptance, processing and stewardship.
- Utilize PaperSave document management in support of gift and related record creation and update processes including scanning and attaching support documents as defined with division information management requirements; assist with archival gift and record scanning/attachment projects as needed.
- Assist with maintaining data entry standards in RE; complete database update and clean-up projects assigned; complete record updates requested via ticketing system.
- Assist with processing credit card gifts and/or remote check deposits; provide support for constituent record maintenance as needed.
- Provide support for routine reconciliation processes between UA and Finance.
Other job related duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Advancement Services, Gift Acceptance.
Associate’s Degree required with one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in the maintenance of large constituent databases. Knowledge of general accounting principles, business communication and office procedures. Prior experience with gift processing preferred.
Familiarity with general office equipment, computer usage and internet search engines. Experience with MS Office Suite of tools especially Excel. Basic knowledge of database functionality, features, screens, tables, and fields. Training and self-study of course curriculum and the ability to pass exams and receive certification on the University’s alumni/development database. Preferred experience with Raisers’ Edge database.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.