Digital Engagement Center Manager
Oakland UniversityRochester, MI
The Oakland University Digital Engagement Center Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the OU Telefund program, which reaches out to thousands of alumni and friends annually for financial support of the university and other important initiatives. Responsibilities include hiring, scheduling, training and overseeing a staff of approximately 30 student employees, who work in shifts of approximately 12 callers per shift.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in fundraising (call center and/or annual giving) plus supervisory/management experience.
- Effective computer skills including databases, phone calling software, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong project management and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.
- Next s