Major Gifts Officer
Major Gifts Officer with prior development experience in the cultivation of private funds. This position is a front-line development professional responsible for raising private funds and works to attain major/restricted fundraising goals. Position manages a portfolio of prospects capable of making major gifts of $25,000 or more for annual, capital, endowment or special projects in support of our mission and strategic goals.
- Minimum of three years in fundraising, with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Ability to identify new prospects, and through successful cultivation and solicitation strategies, move them to major gift donors.
- Ability to meet annual assigned performance metrics for gift officer activity and fundraising results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and superb interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience, preferred.
- CFRE certification a plus
You will be provided a confirmation of receipt when your application and/or résumé is submitted successfully. Please refer to “Your Application” in your account to check the status of your application for this position.
Hiring Range: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.virginia.gov.