Director of Annual Giving
Georgia Tech Alumni AssociationAtlanta, GA
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is seeking a Director of Annual Giving to oversee multichannel direct marketing efforts for Georgia Tech’s annual fund, also known as Roll Call, in support of annual fundraising goals. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong understanding of annual giving best practices and strategies focused on acquiring, retaining, and upgrading individual donors. The candidate should be results oriented and data driven with demonstrated expertise managing complex projects involving multiple team members collaboratively from start to finish. The Director of Annual Giving will supervise the Annual Giving Coordinator, Assistant Manager of Annual Giving, and the Engagement Center manager and reports to the Vice President of Annual Giving, Roll Call.
- Plan and execute a comprehensive annual calendar of coordinated mail, phone, email, text, and other mass solicitations working in collaboration with internal communications partners and external vendors.
- Plan and execute multichannel fundraising efforts in support of Giving Tuesday and Georgia Tech Giving Day.
- Develop integrated content for annual fund appeals and stewardship touchpoints with a focus on consistent brand and messaging and compelling storytelling.
- Closely monitor all project timelines and content to assure timely and accurate completion.
- Identify, model, and refine targeted audiences working in collaboration with the Vice President of Annual Giving and Assistant Manager of Annual Giving.
- Oversee creation and implementation of all marketing plans for Roll Call multichannel solicitation campaigns and stewardship touchpoints.
- Utilize tools in Blackbaud CRM for consistently tracking all appeals and communications touchpoints.
- Analyze campaign performance in order to refine strategy and improve project outcomes.
- Collaborate regularly with the Student Engagement Team on all student-facing Roll Call messaging and initiatives.
- Oversee phone, text, and video outreach from the student engagement center.
- Oversee creation and deployment of email communications via iModules and ThankView.
- Oversee development and execution of targeted text campaigns via SignalVine.
- Provide consistent coaching, feedback, and support to direct reports; establish and monitor staff performance and professional development goals.
Annual Giving Coordinator, Engagement Center Manager, Assistant Manager of Annual Giving
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; 5-8+ years of experience in higher education or non-profit fundraising
- Detail oriented with strong time and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing professional staff and volunteers
- Knowledge of Blackbaud or other CRM systems Knowledge of iModules, Thankview, or other mass email platforms
- Knowledge of SignalVine or other texting platforms Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools
Georgia Tech alumni are unique. Over 185,000 strong, Tech alumni are successful as entrepreneurs, managers, scientists, engineers, and leaders in organizations around the globe. The Alumni Association has a team of 45 professionals, committed to supporting GT alumni throughout their careers. Annually, we offer thousands of programs, services, and events to increase alumni engagement and expand their connection with the Institute. Come be a part of Georgia Tech – an amazing history and bright future. For more information about the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, please visit www.gtalumni.org.
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is a separate, legal, 501(c)3 not-for-profit recognized by Georgia Tech and the State of Georgia as an affiliated organization. The Alumni Association is committed to the mission “to champion and serve its alumni and the Institute through programming and engagement that fosters lifelong relationships and philanthropic support.”
We follow Georgia Tech and University System of Georgia guidelines to maintain a safe work environment. Our work schedule is a hybrid format: 3 days in the office and 2 days remote. Occasional evening and weekend hours are required to support key alumni events.
Send resume with cover letter to: Len Contardo Sr. Director, Human Resources and Professional Development Georgia Tech Alumni Association [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.
- Next s