Director of Annual Giving
Flagler CollegeSt. Augustine, FL
The Director of Annual Giving will administer a comprehensive annual giving program; successfully increase retention of existing donors; work to acquire new donors; and actively move current donors to ever increasing levels of support from all constituencies including: alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends. The Director of Annual Giving will direct and oversee the Annual Giving Coordinator and work closely with the Institutional Advancement Staff to engage supporters and volunteers necessary for the College to fulfill its mission.
- Responsible for the overall direction and strategy of the Annual Giving campaign at the College, including management of the budget.
- Manages the Annual Giving Coordinator.
- Design and implement annual giving fundraising strategies through multi-channel methods including direct mail, emails, and social media.
- Lead the growth of the Faculty/Staff giving campaign and manage the Faculty/Staff champions.
- Plans and executes a campus wide Annual Giving challenge and Giving Tuesday campaign with the assistance of the Annual Giving Coordinator.
- Ensures accurate copy on the Annual Giving pages of the college website and provides annual giving content as needed.
- Facilitates, in coordination with the Donor Stewardship Coordinator, the annual giving stewardship initiatives.
- Collaborates with other campus departments on programming involving alumni, parents, and friends to increase annual giving opportunities, such as Alumni Weekend and Commencement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Supports the Director of Development, and the Vice President for Institutional Advancement in fostering a productive, positive, and collegial office setting.
- Participates in a mid-year performance discussion and a performance evaluation each year.
- Performs such other College-related duties as may be required by the Director of Development and/or the Vice President of Institutional Advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 1 to 3 years of successful fundraising experience preferred.
- Experience working with volunteer staff and student employees.
- Qualify for a valid Florida driver’s license and possess the willingness to travel.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in Annual Giving within an educational organization.
- Knowledge and experience using digital marketing products such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Mailchimp, texting platforms and Facebook Ads.
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge fundraising software.
To apply for this job please visit fa-ewbi-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.