Director, Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement
Endicott CollegeBeverly, MA
Endicott College’s Institutional Advancement team is seeking a Director, Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement to oversee the comprehensive efforts of raising funds for Endicott’s annual giving programs.
The ideal candidate will envision new initiatives to acquire, retain, and upgrade annual donors and develop strategy by collaborating with senior management, faculty and students/alumni. This full-time, 12-month position includes medical, dental, retirement and tuition benefits for you and your family. Endicott is located 20 miles north of Boston and accessible by public transportation. The parking is free and the beautiful beaches are close by! Come join us! Apply today!
Other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Communications and Marketing team to write compelling messages, execute direct mail and email solicitations, including content development.
- Create and implement programs that build and maintain a strong and authentic connection between the College and its alumni community.
- Build ‘Regional Ambassador Councils’ to recruit Endicott community members to serve in an annual volunteer role with the primary goal being to foster a sense of community through communication and outreach consistently throughout the year.
- Serve as the lead project manager for the College’s annual Giving Day campaign.
- Maintain strong engagement and serve as the liaison with the Gulls of the Last Decade (GOLD) Council.
- Manage the fundamental components of the annual giving program, i.e., strategically segmenting donors/prospects for targeted gift asks and thoughtful, intentional, tailored stewardship.
- Build crowdfunding pages to promote giving for annual campaigns during the fiscal year.
- Track annual giving along with engagement results, adjust strategies, produce progress reports to maximize efforts and create a foundation for stronger future philanthropic and engagement results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required in Annual Giving and/or Development required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably in higher education.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, database and project management software, and CRM systems.
- Experience successfully managing annual giving direct mail and digital appeal as well as commerce campaigns
- Donor and data-driven individual with strong analytical skills
- Unwavering committee to building and maintaining meaningful relationships
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills are critical with a comfort in public speaking a plus.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player who demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- Adept at working with data and metrics to establish goals and create an annual fund strategic plan
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage several projects/events independently, while also serving as a collaborative team player.
- Evening and weekend work required.
- The candidate must be a dynamic and energetic individual who can communicate and articulate a passionate message about the College’s many great advances and successes.
- Possesses flexibility to accommodate changing priorities and deadlines.
Endicott College celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people— representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills—together to do their best work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit endicottcollege.applytojob.com.