Annual Giving NetworkMedfield, MA (near Boston)
Annual Giving Network (AGN) is the world’s leading resource for annual giving programs. We provide training and tools that empower staff and volunteers to continuously learn, sharpen skills, and develop effective fundraising strategies. We are proud to have served more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and independent schools—including over 700 institutions through our membership program, which provides ongoing access to training and professional development.
The Production Manager plays a key role in planning, executing, and evaluating AGN’s various educational programs and activities. Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing production schedules for webinars, workshops, podcasts, meetings, and other activities, and making sure that key stakeholders are completing required tasks accurately and on time.
- Coordinating pre-event tasks, including recruiting and onboarding instructors and guests, scheduling meetings, preparing content and agendas, updating technology platforms, communicating with contractors, vendors and venues, and developing content and materials.
- Providing technical and logistical support during live events.
- Carrying out post-event tasks, including collecting and filing assets and materials, editing audio and video recordings, updating technology platforms, sending out communications, following-up with contractors, colleagues, vendors, and venues, and tracking feedback and metrics.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Content development
- Video and audio production
- Writing and copyediting
- Email communications
- Social media marketing
- Website maintenance
- Database management and reporting
- Faculty and vendor relations
- Customer service and fulfillment
- General administration
- Special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, with preference given to those with experience in educational advancement. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong writing and communication skills, a sense of humor, and a willingness to be flexible and patient in the context of a small and growing business. Working knowledge of Google Workspace, MS Office (including PowerPoint), Zoom, Adobe Connect, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, iMovie, Elevate, Blackboard, WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot, SurveyMonkey, or comparable platforms required. Must be able to travel occasionally and work evenings and weekends as needed.
To apply for this position, please send an email with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.annualgivingnetwork.com.