Director, Annual Giving
University of North Carolina AshevilleAsheville, NC
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Western North Carolina, UNC Asheville is the designated public liberal arts campus in the University of North Carolina system. UNC Asheville is nationally known for the quality of our student-centered teaching, mentoring of undergraduates in research, interdisciplinary learning, and striving to be an inclusive campus community.
UNC Asheville’s commitment to increasing and sustaining the diversity of our faculty, staff, and students is reflected in our strategic plan goals of diversity and inclusion, and social sustainability. Women, traditionally under-represented minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment Range: $68,000 – $72,000
- Experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, Signal Vine, Thank View, and Give Campus.
- Experience developing and executing automated marketing journeys.
- Experience with project management software.
- Experience in a comprehensive campaign in higher education.
- Ability to use data analytics to develop strategies and vision of annual giving program.
- Proven track-records of completing a metric-driven and project-based projects.
- Demonstrated success in planning and executing successful fundraising campaigns and/or communication projects.
- Ability to clearly articulate the mission, vision, and values of the University.
- Knowledge of UNC Asheville’s history, traditions and program.
Work Schedule and Hours:
Typical office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but extended afternoon, evening and weekend work is required to be successful in this position. Work on evenings and weekends is required for advancing social media during and after events. Much work is accomplished outside of regular office hours (8am-5pm). Office hours and conditions are adjusted to meet the needs of the position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unca.edu.