General Manager, Engagement Center
University of Nebraska FoundationLincoln, NE
The General Manager, Engagement Center is principally responsible for the day-to-day management of the partnership between Legends and the University of Nebraska. This role is principally responsible for developing and implementing strategies to achieve and exceed the stated goals of the partnership as it relates to donor participation, retention, and engagement. This critical role will be focused on further developing the relationship between Nebraska and ensuring the Engagement Center develops a culture of innovation. To accomplish this, the General Manager will help shape our vision and execution for data enrichment, data segmentation, content creation and distribution, and how we are moving constituents along the engagement continuum.
- Hire, train and manage student fundraisers
- Manage Marketing Manager
- Model projections, monitor metrics and communicate results
- Optimize strategies and adapt to maximize success metrics
- Manage day-to-day technology strategy and build-out
- Attend meetings with UNF on weekly, biweekly, quarterly & annual basis
- Collaborate & strategize with UNF staff
- Understand UNF fundraising strategies and execute 1:1 Engagement Center strategy in alignment with UNF fundraising strategy
- Establish and execute staff culture and professional development plan
- Execute industry 1:1 communication best practices & tactics
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years of fundraising/engagement management experience
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration, and team skills
- Proven ability to balance complex and often competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in an environment with high expectations for results
- Proficiency in basic software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Call center experience preferred but not mandatory
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.