Director of Annual Giving
Manhattan CollegeRiverdale, NY
Develop and implement creative giving strategies and programs to cultivate, solicit, and steward annual donors, with major emphasis on the Fund for Manhattan, including but not limited to direct mail, in-person, emerging digital tools and electronic fundraising including all social media platforms.
- Utilize data and best practices to develop and implement a comprehensive annual fundraising program.
- Develop and execute strategies for recurring and increased giving among LYBUNT/SYBUNT donors.
- Recruit and manage alumni class chairs and committee members to assist in the solicitation of their classmates.
- Plan and implement a successful Senior Class Gift campaign and student philanthropy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s preferred.
- Three years direct or related experience.
- Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Word, and Excel required. Netcommunity preferred.
- Capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
To apply for this job please visit manhattan.clearcompany.com.