Executive Coordinator – University Advancement
The Catholic University of AmericaWashington, D.C.
The Executive Assistant for the Vice President of University Advancement provides comprehensive and highly skilled administrative support to the Vice President. This position is responsible for a wide variety of high-level administrative duties, general support, and management and coordination of numerous projects and programs within the Division. Responsible for the overall management of the VP’s office, including scheduling, correspondence and communications. Provides necessary materials such as briefings and giving statements for donor meetings and issues, follows up on action items, and schedules these appointments. Prepares correspondence, presentations, reports, briefings. Maintains and follows-up on action items with deadlines and individuals assigned. This candidate would exercise discretion, initiative and independent judgement in the execution of their duties.
- Serves as the primary information manager for the Vice President for University Advancement. Prepares correspondence, briefings and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Manages the Vice President’s calendar, coordinates extensively with the President’s office for Presidential and trustee donor visits. Arranges all travel for the Vice President, coordinating with the President’s Office when needed.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the Vice President’s expenses. Prepares documentation and tracks payments for consultants performing services for the division. Serves as manager for the Division’s Travel contract.
- Creates confidential briefings for the Vice President, and the President of the University. Performs independent analysis of giving records, extracting relevant details for briefing inclusion. Independently drafts all donor gift agreements for the Vice President.
- Responsible for the effective flow of information between project team members and participants in project activities. On-going evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress to Management.
- Responsible for planning Senior Management team meetings and all-Division meetings.
- Coordinates and participates in project meetings, ensures adherence to deadlines. Provides the effective preparation for project events, meetings and project activities.
- As requested, provides event staffing support, including donor events such as Gratus, Cardinal Weekend, the 1887 Society weekend, and other signature University Advancement events.
- Serves as a back-up to senior staff in the VP’s immediate office to maintain smooth, continuous operations and coverage of the office throughout the day and during absences.
- Support the Division of University Advancement in achieving its strategic and fundraising goals, as well as campaign goals, through productive interaction and collaboration with all departmental staff, University liaisons, and external constituents.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least three (3_ to four (4) years progressively responsible professional experience at least three (3) of which is providing administrative support at the executive level.
College/University Advancement or development office experience; executive travel management preferred; experience with Raiser’s Edge, web design interface tools (iModules, WordPress, or similar), basic graphic design or desktop publishing experience, and prior experience with board report preparation is also a plus.
Must have experience and comfort level with using a database, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.
- Next s