Associate Director of Annual Giving, Digital Marketing
The Catholic University of AmericaWashington, D.C.
The Associate Director of Annual Giving, Digital Marketing is responsible for providing digital marketing support for annual giving at Catholic University. This includes, evaluating and assessing the annual giving email and digital program to drive additional support for unrestricted and budget relieving funds for the university. The Associate Director will liaise closely with the advancement communications team to complete this work in addition to University marketing and communications. General writing, design, data management, and reporting are vital for all marketing operations in addition to time management and project management skills. The Associate Director may also be asked to execute the building and sending of emails when necessary.
- Support the Senior Director of Annual Giving with project management, overall strategies, and assisting with calendar management for the annual giving campaigns for The Fund for CUA, in support of current, past, and future donors to Catholic University.
- Associate Director will execute digital marketing needs for all core Fund for CUA marketing pieces. This includes numerous major email campaigns throughout the year including but not limited to Cardinal Athletics Giving Challenge, calendar year end, fiscal year end, Giving Tuesday, and Founders Day.
- Outlines and manages a marketing calendar for annual solicitations via email and the digital space in conjunction with the overall annual giving plan and in coordination with the Associate Director of Annual Giving, Print Marketing.
- Coordinates the development of general annual fund collateral and all constituent group emails; work effectively and in partnership with the Division of University Advancement communication team and the Division of Marketing and Communications.
- Reports on and tracks progress for marketing performance to share with the Senior Director of Annual Giving on a regular basis. Provides recommendations for more effective communications moving forward based on results.
- Works with the advancement information management team to export and manipulate needed data, partner in identifying database clean up needs and trends, upload correspondence lists for digital marketing projects.
- Assists the Senior Director of Annual Giving in digital marketing needs for giving challenges such as Founders Day, Giving Tuesday, and the Athletics Giving Challenge.
- Coordinates upgrade strategy with Senior Director of Annual Giving for donors currently giving below $5,000 to increase support over time to leadership annual giving level.
- Prepares project briefs and timelines for all major digital marketing solicitation and stewardship pieces.
- Supports the Division of University Advancement to achieve strategic and fundraising goals, as well as campaign goals/objectives, through positive and productive interaction and collaboration with all departmental staff.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least three (3) or more years’ of marketing or fundraising experience preferably in higher education or related profession. Experience within Raisers Edge or another database CRM is preferred but not required. Knowledge of desktop publishing applications and previous experience with mass communications systems preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to handle deadline pressure and multi-task. Detailed oriented, with the ability to prioritize and see projects to completion.
Possession of current and valid U.S. driver’s license appropriate to the type of university vehicle and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Driving Record (MVR) as stipulated in the Vehicle Guidelines and Procedures Manual administered through the office of Environmental Health and Safety. Annual clearance of MVR check through the Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.
- Next s