AGN assessments benchmark your annual giving efforts against industry trends and best practices, and identify opportunities for improvement. Based on a detailed review of your data and materials – as well as interviews with key stakeholders – every assessment is customized to evaluate your program’s unique needs, structure, and resources, while addressing key strategic questions including:
- Do you have appropriate goals, timetables and metrics?
- What is preventing you from achieving your goals?
- Are staff and resources aligned to optimize results?
- Which new programs or initiatives could strengthen your efforts?
- Where is the greatest potential to improve ROI?
When the assessment is complete, we’ll provide a summary of our observations – and recommendations – to help you develop a winning strategy. To support the implementation of program improvements, your institution will also receive a complimentary AGN Membership, which provides your team with access to our training webinars and library of resources. Current members can apply their annual membership fee as a credit toward a program assessment at any time.
For more information, please email us at [email protected] or call 888.407.5064.