Assistant Director, Annual Giving
Millersville UniversityMillersville, PA
Millersville University of Pennsylvania welcomes applications for an Assistant Director, Annual Giving. The Assistant Director of Annual Giving works with the Advancement team, to strategically increase and solidify alumni annual giving relationships within the University.
Located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Millersville University of Pennsylvania is one of the 10 public universities of Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education. Our pillars of distinction include exceptionally strong student-faculty relationships, numerous programs of distinction, a beautiful campus and vibrant location, and successful job placement for our students. Our students’ success, both inside and outside of the classroom, is our highest priority, and we provide numerous opportunities to facilitate their academic, personal, and social growth and development. Almost 70 baccalaureate programs are available for our 6,000 students to find their path. Approximately one thousand graduate students enroll in 21 master’s and three doctoral programs. Our faculty are highly respected in their fields and dedicated to the success of students in the classroom, research labs, and in campus life. Over 66,000 alumni live in all 50 states and in 72 countries around the world. We seek individuals who embrace and value our EPPIIC values of exploration, public mission, professionalism, inclusion, integrity, and compassion.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year experience in alumni engagement and/or annual giving either as a full-time employee, part-time employee, volunteer, or graduate assistant.
- Experience and proven success working with volunteers.
- Experience planning and executing social media/technology communication plans (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website management).
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Documented exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Evidence of ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and racial and ethnic groups.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a customer service-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in coordination with others.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Successful interview.
- Successful completion of three background checks.
- Master’s Degree.
- Experience in a higher education setting.
- Banner or similar constituent database and supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, initiative, creativity, and entrepreneurial orientation.
The State System Employee Benefits Summary can be found at https://www.passhe.edu/inside/HR/syshr/Benefit_Summaries/PEBTF_Summary.pdf
To Appy: Please go to https://apptrkr.com/3781092 and complete an application. All applications must be received by January 3, 2022.
At Millersville University we are committed to fostering a learning and working environment that promotes the intersectionality of diversity to foster a climate of inclusion. Employing our EPPIIC values and the principles of Inclusive Excellence, we hold that an inclusive community is a core value that is an essential part of the foundation for our learning and working environment. Millersville University is an equal opportunity employer and, in compliance with federal and state laws and university policy, is committed to providing equal educational and employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.
- Next s