Annual Giving Specialist
ACH Child and Family ServicesFort Worth, TX
Responsible for supporting the annual philanthropic mission of ACH Child and Family Services reporting to the Development Manager (DM). Through management of the annual fundraising program, the Annual Giving Specialist will renew and build new donor pipelines to raise gifts for the agency. The position includes managing supporting initiatives, through events and outreach. Requires sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, preferably in a business, communication or liberal arts field.
Must have two or more years of demonstrated fundraising experience in securing annual gifts and a proven track record in supporting events, outreach activities and various donor segments to meet these goals. Demonstrated organizational, managerial and written communication skills, and understanding of constituent software required.
Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team environment to achieve common goals through collaboration and the sharing of information. Manage fundraising through analysis. Exhibit the ability to recognize and leverage opportunities and identify critical, high pay-off activities and prioritize them to attain goals. Ability to influence others. Must demonstrate command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Heavy computer usage, administrative and clerical functions in a “team” office environment, attendance at public functions, and some evening and weekend work required. Lifting files and office supplies required, up to 25 pounds.
Exposure to Confidential Information:
Maintain confidentiality and follow policies related to volunteer, personnel, and client records. Uphold the Donor Bill of Rights.
- Works with DM to set annual giving and fundraising event goals and then builds tactical plans to achieve these goals.
- Support annual giving program including acquisition, renewal, individual appeals/campaigns (including Hands-on Heroes monthly giving program and peer-to-peer), events, and new donor package using constituent database for benchmarking and reporting.
- Develop moves management plan for annual giving prospects gained through community engagement projects and initiatives (Learning Lunch, GIK program, y-ACH and Women’s Aux., etc.).
- Support DM in creation and management of annual donor stewardship and acknowledgement program.
- Identification, cultivation and solicitation of entry to mid-level giving donors by organizing specific action plans.
- Supports and contributes to a coordinated matrix of communication strategies, and manages as planned, email, direct mail, phone/mail, and personal visitation.
- Work effectively with program representatives to gain strong engagement to build opportunities for fundraising for the annual budget.
- Support DM on other special fundraising initiatives as assigned in a sophisticated and effective fashion.
- Manage a prospect portfolio with annual goals for personal visits and giving outcomes.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.